The Gorgeous Glugster presented me with this award yesterday. (Luckily the colour scheme isn't too far off my blog theme!) I'd like pass this award on to 7 fantastic bloggers (I'm apologise to all of the bloggers that I have missed out) :
poetikat's invisible keepsakes
Hayley also tagged me yesterday with a meme:
Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random facts... okay:
1) Sometimes, especially when I'm sitting in traffic, I feel an urge to push cyclists off their cycles as they pass me. I have no idea why I feel like doing this. I've never done it, and I never will, but my hands itch to lean out of the car window and give them a little nudge....
2) I can watch an operation without a problem, but when a child grazes a knee and starts bleeding I feel like crying and I can't stop trembling.
3) I buy my sexy underwear from Marks&Spencer. Who would have thought a shop made for middle aged women can have such raunchy lace.
4) I french kissed a girl called Hannah. I went to a gay bar with a bunch of people when I was 17. A beautiful brunette sat next to me at the bar and I told her I was straight. She asked for one kiss and I thought "Why not?"
5) I'm deathly afraid of needles. Once my doctor had to chase me out of the surgery and down the street when I made a run for it.
6) I love toffee cheesecake.
7) I don't like Oxford Street. It too congested. By the time I'm done with shopping I am so frustrated I have an urge to kill most people around me. I would rather not shop then go there.
I hope I didn't bore you all!
Apologies if you've already done this but I'd like to tag: