Tuesday 2 October 2007

Secret Bitch


I'm pretending to work so that I don't have to make conversation with the old prick sharing an office with me. I've been working here for over a year and I've often seriously contemplated throwing something hard at his head. Not because I don't like him, but because I want to knock some kind of sense into him. He has the arrogance of an estate agent coupled with the brain density of a brick. Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks so...



My boss is a cynical still-in-the-closet gay guy. We're both bitchy gossips, which is great eighty percent of the time. The other twenty percent is spent spitting nasty remarks at each other... So, earlier today we were having a little chit-chat about how useless the Old Prick is when Gay Boss says "look this is just between me and you right," (yeah - me, you and now everyone reading this blog!) "the CEO's flying over tomorrow and Old Prick's going to be "invited to leave" in a few weeks" Gay Boss was looking for a reaction from me, I could tell, so I put on a shocked-sort-of-upset expression.




I found Scruffy Artist guy on my way back to my office. He's a sweet guy, gets along with everyone in the company. A kind of agony aunt in a way; (I cried once after a major argument with Old Prick when I first started and spilled my guts to Scruffy Artist. I don't normally cry, I think I was on my period or something. I don't think he's ever told anyone at work). He's not usually one to spread gossip but I thought I'd test the water and see if he had any knowledge on Old Prick leaving. We chatted about nothing for a bit and then I told him that Old Prick nearly made me cry again ( a complete lie). Scruffy Artist hugged me and said that things are defiantly going to work out... Damn he knew before me!




Old Prick is leaning back in his chair chatting to a client. His stupid fake laugh is pissing me off. Its hard to hold back from saying "you know something? your getting sacked tomorrow!"

No comments: